SolAngel FanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say whatever you want to SOLANGE now!!! 8/30 and 8/31

5 posters

Go down

Say whatever you want to SOLANGE now!!! 8/30 and 8/31 Empty Say whatever you want to SOLANGE now!!! 8/30 and 8/31

Post by Thatsuperstar Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:43 am

Solange-K.net Forum

Hey Whats up Guys!

I have a great Idea. As some of you know I will be seeing The One and Only Solo tomorrow at the Walmart Signin and Performance. Something just came over me with this great Idea. If you have something to say to her. Type it on this forum Topic and I will print all the message and give it to her personally. Im sure she will have time to read them on her downtime. Get to writing!!!!!!!! Very Happy

-Terrence
Thatsuperstar
Thatsuperstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 164
Personal text : But you cant do it like me.............
Registration date : 2008-08-21

http://www.myspace.com/silverspoon_tdh

Back to top Go down

Say whatever you want to SOLANGE now!!! 8/30 and 8/31 Empty Re: Say whatever you want to SOLANGE now!!! 8/30 and 8/31

Post by Ashanti Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:48 am

Thatsuperstar wrote:Solange-K.net Forum

Hey Whats up Guys!

I have a great Idea. As some of you know I will be seeing The One and Only Solo tomorrow at the Walmart Signin and Performance. Something just came over me with this great Idea. If you have something to say to her. Type it on this forum Topic and I will print all the message and give it to her personally. Im sure she will have time to read them on her downtime. Get to writing!!!!!!!! Very Happy

-Terrence

good idea, but the guards might take any stuff u give to her away.
they usually do that to all celebrities.
Ashanti
Ashanti

Number of posts : 133
Personal text : cosmic journey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.myspace.com/ashantibody

Back to top Go down

Say whatever you want to SOLANGE now!!! 8/30 and 8/31 Empty Re: Say whatever you want to SOLANGE now!!! 8/30 and 8/31

Post by Thatsuperstar Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:49 am

Trust me they Wont! Im Terrence. You have to remember she is Home now. Houston, Texas! lmao Get to Posting Guys!
Thatsuperstar
Thatsuperstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 164
Personal text : But you cant do it like me.............

http://www.myspace.com/silverspoon_tdh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashanti Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:58 am

Thatsuperstar wrote:Trust me they Wont! Im Terrence. You have to remember she is Home now. Houston, Texas! lmao Get to Posting Guys!

i mean they do that to all celebrities! it wouldnt matter ... but we can try.
what we all should have done, was make a solange fanbook for her - but we need more fans to join.
i been promoting the site/forum on other boards as well as her kyte player.
Ashanti
Ashanti

Number of posts : 133
Personal text : cosmic journey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.myspace.com/ashantibody

Back to top Go down

Post by KrayzieT Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:14 pm

I'll give it a shot.

He Solange, I have been into you since you were dancing LOL. Seriously...and when you came out with your album I loved you even more. But when I knew of the songs you wrote, I was blown away, and I've always wanted to work with you. Please go to my myspace page www.myspace.com/theosoloartist . Check me out, and hit me up so we can work together! LOL I am making some pretty big moves now, and my whole myspace will be redone and all, but if not now, then I guess I will have to chase you down like you did Ceelo and the other producers! LOL. Love you! Take care!
KrayzieT
KrayzieT
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 58
Personal text : I was the one, yes I was the 1

Back to top Go down

Post by sOlaa Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:47 pm

Great idea! I once wrote to her on facebook and she replied to me, which was soo cool! Smile
sOlaa
sOlaa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 17
Personal text : Netherlands

http://www.solaa-x.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Terranz O'Day Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:42 pm

Solange i just want you to know that you have truly inspired me. I now am truly confident in who I AM in part because of you, I see your confidence and your "I'm ME love or hate ME" attitude towards life and that lets me know its okay to go left and that i am not the only person in this world who has dreams that go out past this milky way galaxy, & that im not some weirdo just because i'd rather listen to music thats is formatted on vintage vinyl than some of the rash that comes on CDs (except for you and many other artist who do their thing)...so yea just wanted to let you know that i love you and wish you all of the success that this life can bring to you and the ones you love....DONT EVER STOP

-Terrance Walker
*The 1 that asked about the mixtape*
Terranz O'Day
Terranz O'Day
Just joined
Just joined

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down