SolAngel FanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solange loves Switzerland (Interview)

2 posters

Go down

Solange loves Switzerland (Interview) Empty Solange loves Switzerland (Interview)

Post by dc3stefan Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:55 am

Beyoncé's little sister speaks in our VIP-Talk about her second CD, Soul and her relation to Switzerland.

Hello Solange Knowles, you release your second album today. It sounds like a mixture of soul and R&B. How did you do that?

I'm a big fan of soul. Our parents influenced Beyoncé and me. We used to hear soul-classics all day long. I was interested in R&B later.

With which soul-artist would you have made a duet?

Definitely Marvin Gaye. He was a very interesting artist and at his time a revolutionary. His topics are timeless and they still interest me.

The videos to the singles I Decided and Sandcastle Disco are very creative. Did you produce / co-produce them?

Yes, i produced them by myself. Not only i want to be appreciated as a singer, but also as a over-all-artist. The videos were hard work. I really could test my capacity.

Your album is now available in Switzerland. Have you been here before?

Yes, when i was 15 i travelled throughout Europe. I love the landscape and i have even been skiing. It brought me some bruises. I hope to give concerts soon in your country.

If you could spend a day with a fan from Europe, where would you go to?

It would be funny, if we could visit one of the most beautiful museums in Paris. Then i would teach the fan about the world of art. I love art.

Solange - Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams out in stores today

posted August 29th 2008 on the Swiss site (in German) BLICK:
http://www.blick.ch/blickamabend/musicandstyle/wir-hoerten-schon-als-kinder-immer-soul-99156

Translated by me, dc3stefan (i hope i translated everything correct Razz )
dc3stefan
dc3stefan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Solange loves Switzerland (Interview) Empty Re: Solange loves Switzerland (Interview)

Post by Ianmadhatter Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:30 pm

thats cool
Ianmadhatter
Ianmadhatter

Number of posts : 35
Personal text : WELCOME TO THE HADLEY ST. DREAMS
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down