SolAngel FanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow...bring on the dramatics

+4
Ashanti
kendra
Thatsuperstar
KrayzieT
8 posters

Go down

Wow...bring on the dramatics Empty Wow...bring on the dramatics

Post by KrayzieT Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:51 am

http://www.fox5vegas.com/video/17325325/index.html”/index.html

Thoughts or discussions anyone??? They are obviously trying to degrade her purposely....That man needs to be fired, cause if they had something to say about the situation, they shouldn't have gone about it this way. I am pissed
KrayzieT
KrayzieT
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 58
Personal text : I was the one, yes I was the 1
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Wow...bring on the dramatics Empty Re: Wow...bring on the dramatics

Post by Thatsuperstar Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:02 am

They are completley wrong for this. You can tell they want to damage her image. But if you are already a fan of Solange you know how she is and how unapolegetic.

All of the jokes from the reporters, headlines from blogs(Which are nothing but gossip...most of them would say something negative about her Come on Now). But what pissed me off was the letters from the veiwers. Im sure there were letters that supported Solange comments. But why the ...you know what those letters were not shown or read.

I just hope this Bad press only gives her good press in return. Over Tuesday will show us the results.
Thatsuperstar
Thatsuperstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 164
Personal text : But you cant do it like me.............

http://www.myspace.com/silverspoon_tdh

Back to top Go down

Post by kendra Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:39 am

I refuse to look at that garbage.
kendra
kendra
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 28
Personal text : I love the kids (kiddos)
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashanti Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:24 am

granted, it is bad press.
but i think this will only work in her favor - seems even like a publicity stunt to me.
now everyone knows who solange is now - this has been covered on every news station, radio station as well as every gossip blog - if not all.
hopefully, will boost up her sales even tho people are thinking shes a "bitch", "diva" etc. it'll only make em' wanna get the album to see what the hoopla is all about.

i agree tho, the interview was suppose to be solely about solange and her album ...
shes not their to discuss beyonce, jay-z and his club closing etc.
she had the right to demand no questions about non-related stuff to the whole purpose of her being their.
Ashanti
Ashanti

Number of posts : 133
Personal text : cosmic journey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.myspace.com/ashantibody

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashanti Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:47 am

more talking shit - they are jocking solange - as she would say!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vJkOeP9XI
Ashanti
Ashanti

Number of posts : 133
Personal text : cosmic journey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.myspace.com/ashantibody

Back to top Go down

Post by tOyF@N_05 Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:46 am

Wow. She's been in the media 4 months now doing promo, and has barely gotten coverage (other than blogs). Now, all of a sudden, she's getting coverage like she murdered somebody... They just wanted a reason to shred her to pieces, and now they got it (barely).
tOyF@N_05
tOyF@N_05
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 55
Personal text : I'm A Roller, Just Check My Calendar!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://www.myspace.com/mrkelis

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenlee Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:20 am

Hello Everyone,

For starters...please don't go to Fox 5 Vegas website. Those news stations love getting hits to their sites. It helps them out with ads which brings money to their TV station. So don't do them any favors. If you must watch these videos try searching for them on You Tube.

This whole brouhaha started because Solange said that she got an "unprofessional" introduction. Solange heard the news producer in her earpiece saying in a rude manner to "make sure that you ask her about Jay-Z's club closing in Vegas" just before she went on air. And this was after Solange's publicist said that question is off the table. But, the news producer encouraged the news anchor to ask the question anyway.

Well, Solange being Solange put a stop to that by saying what was done was "unprofessional." Solange is new to this satellite TV interview so she doesn't know when she's on the air or when she's not. She was told in her earpiece that she was live. So she thought the stuff about Jay-Z made air when in fact it didn't.

I've seen quite a few of these news clips from Fox 5 Vegas and all they did was validate Solange's original statement that they were "unprofessional."

That entire news station is "unprofessional." Those newscasts in Vegas that have been airing the past few days with the anchor's bias & cattiness gets approval from the higher ups at that station. Nothing hits air without their approval. So don't think it's just the news anchor/reporter or the news producer. It's all of them that are "unprofessional."

That station right now is basically using Solange to boost their poor ratings. Their station is a joke. And the staff that are "professional" should feel embarrassed that their good names are being dragged in the mud for those clowns at Fox 5 who are "unprofessional."
Greenlee
Greenlee
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tOyF@N_05 Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 am

Greenlee wrote:Hello Everyone,

For starters...please don't go to Fox 5 Vegas website. Those news stations love getting hits to their sites. It helps them out with ads which brings money to their TV station. So don't do them any favors. If you must watch these videos try searching for them on You Tube.

This whole brouhaha started because Solange said that she got an "unprofessional" introduction. Solange heard the news producer in her earpiece saying in a rude manner to "make sure that you ask her about Jay-Z's club closing in Vegas" just before she went on air. And this was after Solange's publicist said that question is off the table. But, the news producer encouraged the news anchor to ask the question anyway.

Well, Solange being Solange put a stop to that by saying what was done was "unprofessional." Solange is new to this satellite TV interview so she doesn't know when she's on the air or when she's not. She was told in her earpiece that she was live. So she thought the stuff about Jay-Z made air when in fact it didn't.

I've seen quite a few of these news clips from Fox 5 Vegas and all they did was validate Solange's original statement that they were "unprofessional."

That entire news station is "unprofessional." Those newscasts in Vegas that have been airing the past few days with the anchor's bias & cattiness gets approval from the higher ups at that station. Nothing hits air without their approval. So don't think it's just the news anchor/reporter or the news producer. It's all of them that are "unprofessional."

That station right now is basically using Solange to boost their poor ratings. Their station is a joke. And the staff that are "professional" should feel embarrassed that their good names are being dragged in the mud for those clowns at Fox 5 who are "unprofessional."

This post is beautifully constructed... Well thought out study
tOyF@N_05
tOyF@N_05
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenlee Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:50 am

Thank you tOyF@N_05. Very Happy
Greenlee
Greenlee
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tOyF@N_05 Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:02 am

Greenlee wrote:Thank you tOyF@N_05. Very Happy

No problem...ANY TIME!
tOyF@N_05
tOyF@N_05
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenlee Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 am

Thatsuperstar wrote:They are completley wrong for this. You can tell they want to damage her image. But if you are already a fan of Solange you know how she is and how unapolegetic.

All of the jokes from the reporters, headlines from blogs(Which are nothing but gossip...most of them would say something negative about her Come on Now). But what pissed me off was the letters from the veiwers. Im sure there were letters that supported Solange comments. But why the ...you know what those letters were not shown or read.

I just hope this Bad press only gives her good press in return. Over Tuesday will show us the results.

That station went out of it's way to find the craziest comments to air. I'm sure their were some rational comments from viewers that may not have agreed with Solange that they could have aired instead. And I'm sure that station had comments from viewers who supported Solange's comments. Fox 5 Vegas is the most bias and cattiest station I have ever seen. So unprofessional.
Greenlee
Greenlee
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by KrayzieT Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:10 pm

FOX PERIOD is a biased stations....and they are a whole bunch of republicans that 100% support George Bush and his antics, but we're not gonna go there
KrayzieT
KrayzieT
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:51 pm

Of the top 50 media markets in the US, Las Vegas ranks #48. These are small time nobodies doing anything they can to get noticed. They didn't appreciate having their unproffessionalism being pointed out in a live setting for all to see and they struck back in an equally unproffessional and petty way that confirms why they are working in the relative backwoods of nowhere.

How is Solange "gravy-training" off her sister when she specifically said she didn't want to be referenced by her family? Reinforces my disrespect for journalism in general.
Chance
Chance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://iceclothes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KrayzieT Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:36 am

^^^Point well served
KrayzieT
KrayzieT
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rewind. Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:58 pm

i'm a huge mariah fan and i'm a new solange fan. i don't care bout such rumors, just because they are not true. and this is nothing against all the rumors round mariahs person xD
rewind.
rewind.
Just joined
Just joined

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.butterfly-mc.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down