SolAngel FanForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since you got your album TODAY! What do you think???????????

4 posters

Go down

Since you got your album TODAY! What do you think??????????? Empty Since you got your album TODAY! What do you think???????????

Post by Thatsuperstar Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 am

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share a little. I had alreay pre order 4 copies but they haven't came. So on my lunch break I had to go to Target and cop the album. There is nothing like rippin the plastic off of a brand new cd with that fresh cd scent. lol I love reading all the credits and looking at the album art. That is so a big part of any album and plays an inportant role.

I pretty much popped it in my car cd player full blasted and enjoyed the sound. I later open up the Media Player that I go in the mail and listen with the head buds on. I was hearing background vocals that I never heard before. Guys I haven't listen to my Ipod or any headphones in awhile. You hear so much. I appreicated Razz the album even more.

What are you thoughts. I know this is not an reveiw of the album just my little experience today that I wanted to share, Holla.
Thatsuperstar
Thatsuperstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 164
Personal text : But you cant do it like me.............
Registration date : 2008-08-21

http://www.myspace.com/silverspoon_tdh

Back to top Go down

Since you got your album TODAY! What do you think??????????? Empty Re: Since you got your album TODAY! What do you think???????????

Post by SignedSincerely Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:34 am

the booklet is so colorful i love it. lol @ her Thank You's..the album is amazing, i have been playing it all day and im telling everyone to go out and buy it
SignedSincerely
SignedSincerely
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Since you got your album TODAY! What do you think??????????? Empty Re: Since you got your album TODAY! What do you think???????????

Post by Ianmadhatter Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:28 pm

i got it ahh and its my birthday today aswell i've got a private room in LAX and i will be playing solage songs all night ahhh!
Ianmadhatter
Ianmadhatter

Number of posts : 35
Personal text : WELCOME TO THE HADLEY ST. DREAMS

Back to top Go down

Post by kelley0889 Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:51 pm

i LOVE this album i had to go get it between classes and i didnt eant to go back i just wanted to listen to sol-angel and the hadley street dreams lol
kelley0889
kelley0889
Just joined
Just joined

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down